The Women Power Summit is right around the corner and has just announced another fantastic event for its attendees! If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur with a tech-enabled business idea, stay tuned, because this one is for you!
For two days, the summit is going to be packed with awesome activities and sessions ranging from panel discussions with prominent female leaders from across the region, workshops, panel discussions, movie screenings, including a Power Pitch competition, where female participants can win prizes worth BD 5,000!
Yep, you read right. It’s simple, really, all you have to do is get up on stage and pitch! The Power Pitch competition is the perfect opportunity for female founders to network with investors, work on their pitches with experts, and get instant feedback on how you can accelerate your startup’s growth. Wondering who can apply?
- Anyone with an idea or have a seed stage.
- If you are a tech-enabled startup.
- If your startup has a clearly outlined target customer & value proposition
- If your startup has a viable business model
- If your startup has a solid market opportunity
- Your startup should be female-led, whereby at least 50% of founders should be female.
After filling out the online form, selected startups get to submit their pitch deck, where participants need to answer several questions including, description of the product or service, target audience, market strategy, business model, and brief background of the team which needs to be submitted before May 5th.
On the first day of the summit, the contestants will go through a bootcamp where they’ll receive support and guidance from mentors, and refine their pitch with the help of experts. The real fun all begins on the second day where startups will pitch their ideas in front of a jury.
What are you getting if you won? Well, you’re in luck because there are some really good prizes lined up for you!
- 2 business flight tickets to Dubai from Cathay Pacific
- Consulting session with Kooheji Systems
- 3 Months co-working space at brinc Batelco IoT Hub
- Mentorship session with the CEO of PayTabs, Abdulaziz Al Jouf
- Branding support by Obai & Hill
- Imtiaz for Her gift box
- Lunch with a board member from Tenmou
- Hot desk access at Bahrain FinTech Bay
- Rowad Essentials Package for 3 months
- Consultancy or mentorship session at Bahrain FinTech Bay
We don’t know about you, but these are some really tempting prizes. If we were you, we’d hurry up and apply for the competition right now! Hurry up and apply before May 1st!
You can read more about the Women Power Summit here.