We’re always on the look out for insightful contributors with fresh ideas from the community. If you feel you have a story worth sharing or an idea worth communicating, reach out to us!
What we’re looking for.
A unique take or perspective on things. Advice, guidance, tips, experience, or deep insight you’d like to share. We’re looking for you and your ideas.
What you can contribute.
A passionate writer with a lot to say, talented designer interested in sharing, a keen eye photographer, want to share your views through animation, videography, podcasts? Let us know!
We have just a couple of guidelines that we kindly ask of when contributing:
- Contributions should not initially be published elsewhere. You’re free to publish it elsewhere after a short period of time.
- Brevity is important, but communicating clear and expanded ideas is more important.
- Make it relevant to the audience of aspiring entrepreneurs, students, founders, startups, policy-makers, and corporates.
- The title of the contribution should be engaging and welcoming.
- Well-written, unique, professional, and more importantly, your original work.
- Link to sources you reference throughout the article.
- We reserve the right to proofread and edit the content.
- You’re free to remove your work from Startup MGZN, just let us know.
We cannot promise that all articles contributed will be published.