MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab is back for its 5th edition of the Silicon Valley Program and they’re taking 8 Bahraini startup to get a full on experience.
Silicon Valley is an immersive program for MENA-based startups, where they’re taken on a week-long induction into Silicon Valley’s tech ecosystem, and get to participate in world-class conferences, workshops, and mentorship activities. The startups will even get to exhibit their solutions to a global audience of investors, entrepreneurs, and accelerators during Techcrunch Disrupt SF, in addition to doing site visits to big tech companies such as Google, Facebook, and Salesforce.
This year’s Bahrain’s cohort is sponsored by Labour Fund Tamkeen, who has selected 8 Bahraini startup to join the MITEF Pan Arab’s Silicon Valley Program. Check out the startups below:
- Stories Studio: a game development company, creating games for impact. Stories Studio’s purpose is to raise awareness, empathy and positive action through video games.
- Sinc: A product that makes managing a mobile workforce simple. Decreasing payroll cost, reducing admin time and giving SMBs the insight into job profitability that is more typical of larger enterprises.
- Nural Technologies: Team management platform for small businesses. Nural allows your team to perform at their best! Teams save time with Nural by securely collaborating across departments, offices, and countries.
- Springring: Springring is a cloud-based Schoolwide Communications Management Platform connecting school admins, teachers, parents & students, along with other EdTech Systems.
- Hayatech (OneKhaleej Innovation W.L.L.): Hayatech is a B2B, Software as a Service (SAAS) and connected hardware platform that aims to foster an ecosystem around wellness.
- Tamarran: Tamarran is an online platform that helps users find and book a wide range of sports venues, fitness classes and recreational activities in town.
- Majra: We match employers with young professionals on the basis of culture and personality fit, by highlighting company environment through digital content and personalizing the application process.
- Telp: Telp offers bookings with tutors and academic programs. The platform allows tutors to further grow their business, focusing less on admin and marketing and more on teaching. Telp is the winner of the Mashroo3i Youth Business Awards, and will be joining the cohort as part of their prize.
Read here for more information.