Still haven’t planned out your perfect evening for February the 14th? How about you join us at the upcoming and largest tech festival STEP 2019 – Love won’t be in the air, but technology will definitely be! Figuratively speaking of course.
Considered one of the largest tech festivals and conferences in the Middle East, STEP 2019, is coming back for the seventh time, and as usual, they’ve got some interesting activities lined up for you. Held on February the 13th and 14th, at Dubai Internet City, STEP 2019 will gather all the tech startups, investors, entrepreneurs, and influential speakers. Got your tickets yet?
We’re also excited to announce that Startup MGZN is a media partner. And as such, we decided to provide you with a brief summary on what’s about to go down at this awesome gathering:
- 4 conferences designed to suit everyone’s needs! Whether you’re into startups, digital media, AI and IoT, or financial technology, STEP 2019 has it all! Check out the 4 conferences below:
- STEP Start. The home base for founders, startups, and entrepreneurs. What more can you ask for? In this conference, entrepreneurs get to showcase their startups, share their experiences and learn from others, and also meet investors. They will also get to participate in various startup activities such as Basecamp, Pitch Competition, Mentor’s Corner and more. You can apply to showcase your startup here!
- STEP Digital. This one’s all about the latest global trends in digital marketing, brands, advertising tech, and content. Who should you expect here? Well, there’s going to be some top notch Brand Managers, CMOs, Influencers, and digital gurus.
- STEP X. Curious about the future of transport and autonomous tech? Want to learn all about smart cities, IoT and AI? STEP X is for you. This conference is going to discuss advanced technology and how it’s transforming our lives and its impacts on us.
- STEP Money. A conference that brings together banks, payment gateways, processors, FinTech startups, and regulators to discuss the latest in FinTech, blockchain, digital currency and wealth management.
- A bunch of startup activities you don’t want to miss out on. You get to exhibit (aka flaunt) your startup alongside 250+ startups, rub shoulders with more than 1000 entrepreneurs, meet investors, and even participate in a pitching competition, who says no to that? There will even be a 1-on-1 mentorship session where you get to have actual and genuine feedback to help you grow your startup. There will also be some group sessions focused on specific topics.
- A Volkswagen mobility challenge. You heard right, a thrilling competition by Volkswagen, hosted at STEP 2019. If you’ve got an awesome startup on Car Sharing, Mobility Services, Parking Management, Car Connectivity, Ride Hailing, and the likes, then this competition is for you. Finalists will pitch their ideas to Volkswagen and move on to the Grand Finale at STEP 2019. After that, winners will be flown to Germany to attend the “Volkswagen Innovation Workshop” with Ideation:hub Berlin in April 2019. Got you hooked? Apply here!
- STEP2019 is not complete without their prominent speakers. This year, like every other year, STEP 2019 has a lineup of some influential experts and leaders in the field of tech, digital media, investment firms, and more. Some of them include: Amr Awadallah, Co-Founder and CTO of Cloudera, Asma Shabab,Marketing Leader for Watson Internet of Things at IBM Middle East, Africa & Turkey, Jenny Zeng, MSA Capital Managing Partner, Sirish Kumar, CEO & Co-founder of Telr, and more that you can find out here.
Of course there is so much going on at STEP 2019, such as their outdoor activities which include incredible music performances, yummy food trucks, and pop-up vendors. What are you waiting for? Get your tickets now!
STEP 2019 might not be your expected romantic expedition on Valentine’s Day, but the experience and knowledge gained is totally worth it! Who knows, you might meet your significant other – we mean, startup co-founder there.
You can also check out STEP’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for their latest updates. And don’t forget to follow @startupmgzn on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the full live coverage of STEP 2019.