Digital conference, Digitalks will be held on January 24, at Novotel ETC, in Dubai and it’s going to feature some interesting figures, ranging from digital innovators, entrepreneurs, business leaders and more.
The conference’s theme is going to be under the umbrella of the “Rising e-commerce trends in the Middle East,” where topics on the digital revolution and its impact on e-commerce will be discussed. The Digitalks conference will touch upon the next wave of the digital revolution and when it’s likely to come, and how we startups and businesses in the Middle East prepare for it.
What’s in it for you if you attended the conference? You’ll get to meet and connect with some of influential digital marketing experts and professionals from various fields. You will also get to attend some interesting discussions such as optimizing digital assets for an omnichannel e-commerce model, seamless user experience, leveraging data for marketing and more.
Here are some of the awesome speakers that are going to be present at Digitalks:
- Sofiane Haddidi, Head of Media, L’Oréal
- Amol Kadam, Co-founder of RBBi
- Heba Al Samt, Digital Media Director – TV & Radio at DMI (Dubai Media Inc.)
- Aby Sam Thomas, Editor in Chief, Entrepreneur Middle East
- John Myer, Chief Growth Officer at DeepCrawl
- Mohammed Sajjad, Director of Digital and Omni Channel at Extra.
For more information and registration visit Digitalks’ website here.[Source.]