Our all-time favorite worldwide startup competition Seedstars is back in Bahrain and is searching for the best startup in Bahrain – could you be the one?
The competition is open to 20 startups who will be invited for training delivered by Seedstars’ team, in addition to local and regional mentors.
After the bootcamp, 8 startups will take part in jury interviews with top investors and compete to be crowned the most promising seed-stage startup of Seedstars Manama 2019. Not only that, but all the selected startup that qualified in the local jury panel will also be rewarded with one free month of Seedsatars brand new Investment Readiness Program. Hurry up and apply now!
What’re the criteria?
- The startup must be less than two years
- Have received less than USD 500k funding to date
- Have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
What do the winners get?
- A free trip to the regional Summit to compete in the Semi-finals.
- Win up to USD 500K equity investment.
Strong Global visibility and brand awareness.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing global network of entrepreneurs.
- Seedstars Investment Readiness Program to receive funding.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!