C5 Accelerate has kicked off its 5th cohort of the Cloud10 Scalerator program in just 20 months – can you imagine?! The accelerator has graduated 28 innovative startups so far, these included ONEGCC, Eazy Financial Services, Inagrab, Maliyya, Elephant Media, Excpy, Alpha FinTech, Prive, Eshipsol, and more.
The Cloud10 Scalerator is Bahrain’s first bespoke homegrown tech accelerator. The eight-week structured program provides startups with the opportunities to work closely with a global network of mentors to develop strategic plans to scale their businesses and then have the opportunity to pitch them to investors.
We couldn’t keep in our excitement, so we decided to share with you the newest and promising cohort of Cloud10. Here they are:
- Users Proof. Founded by Mohammad Abu Musa, an entrepreneur with 10 years’ worth of experience in software development, digital marketing, and sales, Users Proof is a startup that helps companies with testing their website and mobile apps, with the testers providing valuable feedback through video, audio, and text. Mohammed noted that these feedbacks help companies provide a better user experience that in turn will increase their sales.
- Swap. Kuwaiti startup Swap aims to solve a problem that everyone faces in their daily lives – being out of cash during outings. People rarely carry any cash with them, this can be an issue when it comes to group payments that require cash. This is where Swap comes in and easily allows peers to transfer and request money from their peers with just a tap. All you have to do is make an account, add your family and friends to it and start transferring the money through Swap. So, if your friends covered you for lunch, you can immediately pay them back through Swap. Swap was co-founded by three Kuwaiti entrepreneurs: Abdulwahab Alzankawi, CEO, Yousef Alfares, CMO, and Fares Almuhanna, CTO.
- eNaseej. A Bahraini B2C online marketplace that’s going to change how we online shop. Since online shopping has become the new conventional method of shopping, eNaseej decided to introduce the latest cutting technologies to promote seller items, with the addition of CR & AR features that’s going to make shopping an exciting experience. The startup is comprised of five members: Yaser Alnoaimi, Marketing, and Customer Relations Manager, Mohammed Alnoaimi, General Manager, Ali Alnoaimi, IT Manager, Jaber Moosa, Accounting Manager, and Mahmood Hasan, Operations Manager.
- Ommatee. A global B2B technology company, Ommatee provides immersive commerce, business management, and omni-channel data analytics software to retailers through its cloud-based platform, VirtuSmart. The startup will be using deep and rich omnichannel CX that’s combined with artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to provide retailers with real-time actionable insights which in turn will increase customer loyalty and spending while driving ROI. The founders include Awais Dilwar, Farhan Raja, and Saima Mushtaq.
- Weiiak. A Bahrain based Pharmaceutical e-commerce marketplace app that allows users to buy any pharmaceutical product from the nearest pharmacy and have it delivered to their door in little to no time. According to the two founders Ahmed M. El-Sayed, and Reem Adel Alkaza, they’re currently working to connect all hospitals, doctors, and clinics with all pharmacies to help patients get access to meds without leaving the comfort of their homes.
- Borrowblob. A UAE based online rental and sharing marketplace, for all items and services. Borrowblob is considered to be a C2C platform that aims to connect users with an item or service to provide with users who need this item or service for a short period of time. The startup is founded by Zaid Mohsin Kidwai, the CEO, and David Rogers, the COO.
But that’s not all! As mentioned, these startups will get the awesome chance to pitch their incredible startup ideas to investors once they’re done with the training. Make sure you mark your calendars off on August 13th, to hear and support those six startups while pitching. You can register for the event by contacting Hala.Ebrahim@c5capital.com.